Skip to main content

Clouds will always clear, the sun will always shine







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watching the city wake up

I am jet lagged but still able to reflect on the past two weeks favorite experience. Walking and watching the city wake up. Leaving the building  close to sunrise, I am greeted by a few cats startled at the sound of  my steps wondering if I am a threat or just a safe walker.  I start my descent and pass by the neighborhood baker  warming up his oven and spreading his dough with his special zaatar (thyme) mix. I continue my walk going a few meters uphill then down again. A security guard (the same one) is  sipping his first turkish coffee of the day with a full rakweh (coffee pot) next to him.  Shuffling songs is always fun as the music gets as eclectic as my observations:  from Camille to Pete Murray to  the Cat Empire... now it's Stael's "Le temps de dire Ouf". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z293fEIUhuw . I walk by a corner shop where bags of fresh bread are already delivered, sitting on racks waiting for the shop to open.  The wind starts blowing harder: I am ge

Jazzy spirit

...on a snowy week.